The CFPACS 2023 Fall Meeting will be held as part of the Grand Opening of St. Johns Botanical Garden and Nature Preserve.
- Date and Time:
- Sunday, October 1st, 2023
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- PalmTalk: https://www.palmtalk.org/forum/topic/80973-central-florida-palm-cycad-society-fall-meeting-sun-10012023/
- St. Johns Botanical Garden and Nature Preserve
- Address: 8310 County Road 13, Hastings, FL 32145
- Phone: (904) 373-6008
- Link: https://www.stjohnsbotanicalgarden.org/event/grand-opening/
- CFPACS will pick up the entry fee for any current CFPACS members.
- New membership and membership renewal before the meeting is available at the gate at the standard rates of $20/1-year or $55/3-year.
- CFPACS Membership Online: https://cfpacs.com/org/membership-info/
- Others are charged standard admission.
- Standard admission:
- Additional Information:
- Attendees are asked to wear their palm society attire, if possible.
- Any CFPACS members who can assist with parking and/or answering plant ID and growing requirements questions, it is appreciated.
- There will be food vendors and live music at the event.
- For comfort, please bring a chair.
- You are welcome to set up the day before the grand opening or arrive at 8am to prepare.
A look back in time as the garden has progressed:
- Fall Meeting 2018:
- Holiday Meeting 2021:
Please RSVP with a count of attendees in your party for event planning. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to this email. We look forward to seeing you there!